One of the more common causes of accidental death that could be easily prevented is carbon monoxide poisoning. Carbon monoxide (CO) is a gas that is formed when a fuel source is burned with an insufficient air supply. It is the reason why you should never burn anything inside your home without proper ventilation. Some early signs of carbon monoxide poisoning are nausea, fatigue, dizziness, and similar symptoms. Since these all affect your consciousness, it is very easy to be overwhelmed by carbon monoxide before you are even aware of what is going on. To protect yourself, you should make sure to have carbon monoxide detectors in your home, especially in areas that are likely to have the gas form and collect, such as near a fireplace or in the basement near gas-powered appliances. It could save your life, so it is not something that you should skip out on just for convenience.

error: Content is protected !!